Their promotion was 1 jar for $20, buy 2 get 1 free, or buy 4 get 4 free. I'm not the best with confrontation with sales people so I went for the 4 for 4, making each pigment pot about $10 a piece. Bad part is that each pot is small - 2.5 gms/0.1 ounces for the shimmers, 5 gms for the glitters. The pots were TINY, so I bought some clear jars from TransDesign [official website] (which did have nice fast shipping, although it was $9 for shipping) and depotted them today. I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but I wanted to take a few pictures.
Bottom row - L to R
* White (glitter)
* Effervescence (shimmer) which is a cornsilk blue (also, on the website, this is listed as Effervascence)
* Purple (glitter)
* Silver (glitter)
Second row - L to R
* Evoke (shimmer) which is a rust like dusty rose
* Vibrance (shimmer) which is a turquoise
* Venice (shimmer) which is a dull dusty purple
* Carnival (shimmer) which is an orange gold
I will probably use the Evoke as lip gloss as well because I love that color for lips.