As I've mentioned before, I live in South Texas... Mexico is a day trip away. It's super hot and super humid down here. I don't wear a lot of makeup because of it - normally just eyeshadow and sometimes lipstick. Mattifiers are quite the rage right now too, with the heat and humidity - it's good not to look super shiny all day long.
Please enjoy the following release:
PORE REVOLUTION & T-ZONE MATTIFIER, $28
- Revolutionary, powdery cream that works to instantly control shine and reduce large, clogged pores resulting in a fresh, pure matte finish.
- Specially designed for the mid-face and t-zone area, containing salicylic acid which stimulates cellular turnover and penetrates pores to sweep away blockage, while watercress extract helps clarify the skin.
- Natural soothers such as willow leaf extract calm even the most irritant prone skins.
- Instantly helps diminish pore size and represses shine!
- Available on www.dermelect.com and at C.O. Bigelow in NYC.