Illamasqua urges you to be daring this holiday season by embracing your alter ego with corset inspired nails. Taking a lead from the 1920s Berlin Boot Girls use the hottest nail shades of the season in this easy 4 step guide to get kinky corset nails that will be sure to turn heads at any holiday party.
- Start off with a base coat of Illamasqua’s Nail Varnish in Vice (burgundy). The Nail Varnishes are hardwearing, chip-resistant and one coat should give you that unique rubbery finish just like a boot.
- Once the base coat is dry use Nail Varnish in Faux Pas (blue/violet) along both sides of the nail.
- Using a Black Nail Pen create a lace up effect from one side of the Faux Pas color to the other. Depending on nail size three crosses should be enough.
- When the nail has dried use Nail Rhinestones at each point of the criss-cross to give the nail a lace up corset look.
- Nail Varnish in Vice ($14, Sephora)
- Nail Varnish in Faux Pas ($14, Sephora)
- Black Nail Pen
- Nail Rhinestones