VEGAN LUXURY NAIL LACQUER BRAND LVX ANNOUNCES THE
RELEASE OF THEIR FIRST BASE AND TOP COAT TREATMENT.
LVX nail lacquer will release a 3 in 1 treatment: Base, Top and Strengthener in one.
Chicago (November 2012): LVX, a brand known for delivering only the top and best quality products, is releasing the first ever vegan and 5-free “3 in 1” nail treatment. A nail strengthener, base coat and high shine topcoat--here is how the triple function treatment works:
· Provides intensive treatment and will help nails become noticeably stronger within 2 weeks
· The nail strengthening property promotes nail growth, conditions and helps normalize the natural nail plate to promote strong and healthy nails
· The treatment contains horsetail, a healing herb rich in nutrients and high in silica, proven to help natural nails grow faster and stronger
· As a basecoat it prepares the nail surface for optimum nail lacquer application
· The formula contains incredible adhesion properties that improve nail lacquer wear
· It protects the nail surface from staining by creating a barrier and smoothes minor surface imperfections
· Provides an extremely high shine finish
· Maximizes the wear characteristics of nail lacquer
· The clear shield provides a bright transparent color enhancer
· The treatment provides a reinforcement and protects nails
As a strengthener only, apply treatment to a clean and dry nail 2-3 times a week for approximately 2 weeks. This intensive treatment will deliver results within 2 weeks of regular use and help promote the growth of strong and healthy nails.
LVX products are VEGAN and formulated without the use of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor. The brand is dedicated to providing top quality, socially responsible, and eco-friendly, luxury products without compromising quality, durability and finish. LVX nail lacquer is cruelty free. All products are produced in the U.S.A. The new treatment product will be available December 1, 2012 on www.shoplvx.com.