In just 45 days, I'll be basking in the Las Vegas sun and I'm wondering if I can sneak away to check out the city's first essie Nail Lounge inside of Town Square Las Vegas!
For more information, please enjoy the following press release.
LOOK Style Society, Las Vegas’ first and only all-inclusive beauty destination, partners with America’s nail salon expert essie to open the city’s first essie Nail Lounge, offering all of the brand’s over 250 trademarked nail polish colors and gel services. LOOK Style Society is now open inside Town Square Las Vegas.
Beauty enthusiasts can pamper themselves with exquisite manicure and pedicure services performed by highly-skilled and educated nail technicians in the essie Nail Lounge. While maintaining a Hollywood glam look and feel, the ultra-chic environment features eight manicure stations, four pedicure spa chairs, over-sized mirrors with customized frames and sparkling curtains.
“Las Vegas was the perfect city for an essie flagship location, as that is where the brand started,” said Leena Jain, Vice President Marketing, Essie Professional. “Essie Weingarten debuted her initial collection in Las Vegas years ago to huge success – the showgirls loved the dazzling colors with witty names and the salons snatched them up. We couldn’t be more excited to partner with LOOK Style Society for this one-of-a-kind experience.”
· essie Spa Manicure ($25): this hydra-resurfacing system features a warm hand bath, exfoliation scrub and relaxing massage that leaves hands soft, smooth and supple. Nails are shaped, buffed and polished to perfection.
· essie Gel Manicure ($45): add gel polish to the essie Spa Manicure and enjoy 14 days of exuberant color and shine.
· Millionails Manicure ($30): make nails bulletproof with this unique strengthening treatment that helps resist peeling and splitting, allowing for a beautiful, long-lasting manicure. The service begins with a soothing exfoliation scrub followed by warm herbal hand bath and relaxing massage.
· MAN-icure ($25): an essie Spa Manicure for men.
· Kids Manicure ($20; ages 5 – 17)
· essie Spa Pedicure ($45): this luxurious treatment, known as a “facial” for lower legs and feet, includes a soothing foot bath, invigorating sea salt scrub, kaolin clay and multi-fruit acid mask removed with warm towels and followed by a relaxing massage with exquisite oils and vitamin E.
· essie Gel Pedicure ($65): add gel polish to the essie Spa Pedicure and enjoy 14 days of exuberant color and shine.
· Society Pedicure ($60): this ultimate pedicure experience soothes exhausted muscles and restores balance using an exclusive massage technique designed by an expert dance therapist.
· Kids Pedicure ($30; ages 5 – 17)
· essie Express ($70): this power manicure and pedicure allows hands and feet to be filed, groomed, nourished, gently buffed, hydrated and polished to perfection in just one hour.
· French Polish ($5)
· essie Gel Removal (complimentary with essie Gel Manicure)
· Non-essie Gel Removal ($15)
· Sole Survivor Foot Massage ($15)