If you're a long time reader, you know that I'm really not a fan of most fall collections, or winter, but when spring comes around I'm a happy, happy camper. That's how it was when I heard (and saw) the Zoya Awaken and Monet Collection!
Please enjoy the following press release. All images courtesy of Zoya.
New Nail Polish Collection for Spring 2014: Zoya Awaken
Open your mind to the beauty of color discovery; the new, the unexplored, the excitement! Awaken by Zoya - Six new, full-coverage, dew-drenched creams and gold-kissed metallic nail polish colors for Spring 2014. Full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that will take you far beyond the hazy, barely there hues of seasons past into a new world of chromatic joy.
ZOYA AWAKEN - 2014 SPRING
• ZP724 - Rebel: Blue Sky Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP722 - Hudson: Purple Orchid Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula (Yes, it's a Radiant Orchid!)
• ZP720 - Dot: Pink Petal Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi’s SS14 collection).
• ZP721 - Cole: Peach Whisper Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Peter Som’s SS14 collection).
• ZP725 - Brooklyn: White-Gold Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
$9.00 ea. (US)
PLUS, A SPECIAL EDITION TOPPER
Create a nail color masterpiece. The multi-colored, holographic flakes of Zoya Monet lend an impressionistic color change option to existing color palettes. Never boring, this artistic topper can be applied as an accent or used as an overall color changer.
$10.00 ea. (US)