Anyway, when I first heard that China Glaze was going to be putting out 16 new colors for the Winter 2010 collection, I kept thinking "Wow, that's a lot - how much can you elaborate on red and green?" Well, plenty. By far the longest name I've seen, this collection is called 'Tis The Season to be naughty and nice but I think it's going to be abbreviated as just 'Tis the Season.
- Naughty and Nice: Deeply rich wine crème.
- Sugar Plums: Plum shimmer.
- Mommy Kissing Santa: Deep cherry red shimmer.
- Phat Santa: Red crème.
- Ruby Deer: Bright red crème.
- Mrs. Claus: Red glitter.
- Party Hearty: Green, gold and red chunky glitter.
- Mistletoe Kisses: Green glitter.
- Jolly Holly: Forest green shimmer.
- Peace on Earth: Olive green shimmer.
- Little Drummer Boy: Navy blue shimmer.
- Jingle Bells: Champagne shimmer.
- Midnight Kiss: Gold shimmer.
- Cheers to You: Silver shimmer.
- Frosty: White frosty shimmer.
- Snow: White crème.
Now, notice that the promo picture up there only has 12 bottles, but there is indeed 16. That's because BAM: Certain colors will also be available in the following gift sets:
Celebrate in Style Collection: Includes Little Drummer Boy, Peace on Earth, Mommy Kissing Santa, Jingle Bells and a holiday necklace.
Merry Mint Set: Includes Naughty and Nice, Mrs. Claus and a complimentary China Glaze Peppermint Oil.
Rejoice Set: Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Mrs. Claus and a special red holiday candle.
Cheers to You: Includes Midnight Kisses, Cheers to you and a China Glaze shot glass.
Dreamin’ of a Green Christmas: Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Midnight Kiss and Jolly Holly.
Oh, Ruby Deer: Includes Sugar Plums, Ruby Deer and a stuffed animal.
Peppermint Kisses with Holiday Wishes: Includes Mrs. Claus, Phat Santa, Snow and Frosty.
I was also sent this image, even though it wasn't listed in the press release.
Party Hearty Set includes Phat Santa, Party Hardy and Jolly Holly... it appears that the "free gift" with this one is the Party Hearty top coat. It's not an actual top coat, but rather a glitter to be layered instead of worn alone.
The release date has not been set, but I'd expect to see these in late October or early November. I've seen Head2Toe have China Glaze gift sets before, so that might be a good place to stake out. I personally am dying for a set of China Glaze shot glasses, just saying!